WELCOME to IPCMC 2022
The 7th International Project and Construction Management Conference, IPCMC 2022, will be organized in 20-22 October 2022 and hosted by Yildiz Technical University (YTU), in Istanbul, Turkey.
The conference theme is “Transforming the Construction Industry through Innovations”.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Project Management
- Organization, Leadership and Strategy
- Project Delivery Systems (incl. Integrated Project Delivery)
- Construction Methods and Technology (incl. modular construction)
- Design Management
- Economics and Financial Management
- Real Estate Development and Management
- Automation and Informatics
- Digital Technologies (BIM, Cyber-physical systems etc.)
- Disasters, Risk and Resilience (incl. COVID19)
- Clean Energy and Sustainability
- Health and Safety
- Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution
- Professional Issues in Education and Practice
The conference aims to facilitate interdisciplinary integration and international cooperation among academicians, industry professionals and researchers in the project and construction management field to share their latest research findings, experiences and prospects. IPCMC 2022 is expected to serve as a forum especially for the early-stage researchers to discuss their research ideas, preliminary findings of their studies and develop new academic networks. The conference also promotes future collaboration between researchers and industry professionals to enhance current knowledge and develop novel solutions for industry challenges. Well-known keynote speakers from academia and the construction industry are invited to share their experiences and foresights. As a tradition of the IPCMC conferences, rewards will be delivered to the best papers.
You are cordially invited to participate in the IPCMC 2022, which will be an excellent opportunity for exploring the advances in construction management theory and practices.
M. Talat BIRGONUL